If your program stop working and appears warning Not Responding, we usualy have to kill the process by pressing the combination key Ctrl + Alt + Del to get into task manager to end the troubled program.
We can also kill Process / End task by using click the mouse, without pressing the Ctrl + Alt + Del
We can make the shortcut for Kill Process, so if we need to make ending task just Click the shortcut using mouse.
To make the Shortcut
• Right click on the screen on the desktop, click New -> Shortcut
• In the column type the location of the item copy and paste this code:
taskkill.exe / f / fi "status eq not responding"
• Click Next, click Finish.
See Also :
• How to lock the leftmost column or top row cells in Ms Excel 2007
• How to Remove or Disable Ctrl-Alt-Del when Log in to Windows
• Creating New Folder in Windows 7 without click mouse